I found out yesterday that the INCREDIBLY lovely Sophy/ Panda nominated me for the award, and I’m stunned; she’s an incredible blogger and person, so I am honoured. I’ll link her twitter HERE and her blog HERE!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
With that being said, I’m gonna jump into the questions, and question myself and decisions while I do:
- Where do you get inspiration for your posts?
Around me, mostly. Especially when it comes to the more raw/ opinionated posts I’ve done recently; I decided that if I was putting my opinions out there on beauty and fashion, I should go all out and do it with the world we live in too.
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Music? I could go without a lot I think, but if I couldn’t have music I’d be doomed, it’d what gets me through the day.
- What was the last film you saw?
I rewatched The Dark Knight last night. I love Christopher Nolan (Dunkirk made me cry, probably one of his best) and his Batman films were easily some of the best DC films. On top of that, I internally sob because Heath Ledger was an amazing joker.
- What’s your favourite social media site and why?
I’m torn between Twitter and Instagram on this one. I used to hate Twitter, but I’ve met so many incredible people from there recently that it’s gone up in my eyes, but I love Instagram for the same reason; I’ve met one of my best friends on there (shout out to Vi) so I’m torn.
- What’s the worst thing you did as a child?
I was an incredibly good kid. Like, you’d say you were disappointed in me and I’d cry. I’m not sure if it counts, but I got my leg stuck in a fence in nursery because I wanted to see what cakes they were making and I had to be physically removed because I couldn’t get out. I still love cake that much, I’d do it still today.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I’m not even American, but Donald Trump who?
- How long have you been blogging?
Three years nearly technically, but I’d say about 6 months in reality: before then I never took it seriously and there were basically no posts at all on it: there were about 6 months worth of posts for 3 years… many have since been deleted as I don’t want to remember 3 years ago.
- What is your favourite song?
AHHHHH. This is an internal struggle, but if I had to pick one, I’d say Stuck in the Middle With You by Steelers Wheel. It’s iconic, and I can never skip it.
- What do you love about blogging?
The fact I can get my opinions out there to more people. I’ve found so many people who are likeminded through blogging, and I love hearing what other people have to say and whether they agree with me or not and learning from others.
- If you had unlimited money, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
I’d get and book a tattoo. I have a list as long as my arm of ones I want, so it’d practical in that since. I could book my whole leg with that, I’m here for that.
- What is your favourite book or film series?
If it was TV, I’d say Supernatural, but if it’s book/film, it’s gonna have to be Harry Potter for both, it’s an incredible franchise… I’m Gryffindor, if you’re wondering.
I would like to nominate these lovely people!
Mollie from Mollie Says (Twitter, Instagram, Blog)
Lauren from Some Film Ramblings (Twitter, Instagram, Blog, Personal Blog)
Vicky from Crazy Little Things Site (Twitter, Instagram, Blog)
Cup of Critique ( Blog)
Dangerously Ambitious (Twitter, Blog)
My questions to you lovelies are:
- Favourite film?
- Why did you decide to become a blogger?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Favourite band?
- If you were a superhero, what would your name be and why?
- Most (sharable) embarrassing moment?
- What’s your dream job?
- Your worst/best joke? (I had to, I love a good terrible joke)
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Do you have any pets, and if you do, what?
- Funniest childhood memory?
Thank you again to Sophy for nominating me, she’s an utter star and a genuinely lovely person.
To everyone tagged, tag me in your post and I’ll reshare it on Twitter and link it in this post! I can’t wait to see your replies and who you nominate!
Stay safe and stay happy, Angels! ❤